Thursday 25 March 2010

Coming Clean

There's a lot of things I don't know. Especially about people.
Infact, there are more things I don't know about life, the universe and everything than I do know.

Closer to home, there's lots I don't know about the people in my life. There's a lot of things that they don't know about me.

I don't know why I'm doing this, maybe I'd like someone to know. Maybe. I don't know.
Here are things no one the planet knows, except from me.

- I like hiding. Not creeping into a shadow and curling up into a ball, but going somewhere that feels safe.

- Incidently, I have four 'safe' places
. 1) my room.
2) The library
3) Glasgow Cathedral
4) The water tower near my house.

- Sometimes when I'm out and about, and everything is mundane and boring I'll want to scream something or laugh, or run, or lie on the ground in the rain and stretch out.

- I have loads of my own artwork on my walls, but no one ever knows because I take it all down whenever someone comes in my room. I don't know why.

- I have an empty can of Tennants lager in my underwear drawer that's been there for nearly three years, when I used to steal my mums cans and have a little drink once in a while.


And that's some pointless information you didn't need to know, and didn't know beforehand. But now you know.
But really, I want to know more about other people, because they're the ones who are interesting.

No comments: